ZUCCHERO Wanted World Tour 2018 ( Edinburgh -Glasgow)

Written by on 7th March 2018

July 2018 will see Italy’s most celebrated performer continue his global tour de force with his Wanted Tour taking in two shows in Scotland and Oxfordshire’s favourite outdoor musical weekend, the Cornbury Music Festival.

Having thrilled over 1 million fans during the 14 month long Black Cat World Tour, which saw Zucchero play 137 dates across 5 continents, including a record 22 shows at the 20,000 capacity Verona Arena, Zucchero has no plans to slow down kicking off 2018 with the Wanted World Tour.

With a career spanning more than three decades, Adelmo Fornaciari, better known to the world as Zucchero, has succeeded like very few of his compatriots in achieving huge success outside Italy, not least through his many collaborations with other globally renowned artists.

These include legendary bluesman John Lee Hooker, Eric Clapton, Joe Cocker, Elton John, Miles Davis, Sheryl Crow, Brian May, Solomon Burke, Sting, Pavarotti and Ray Charles, who called Zucchero “one of the best blues musicians in the world”. As well as the respect of his peers, Zucchero enjoys universal acclaim from his audiences for the sheer quality of his live performances, where he brings an Italian flair to his true musical passion – the blues.

Audiences will be treated to songs from his sizeable catalogue of hits including Senza Una DonnaBailaCosì CelesteCuba LibreEverybody’s Got to Learn SometimeDiavolo In MeIl VoloMiserereDiamante, as well as new numbers – the hits of the future.

ITALIAN FAVOURITE ANNOUNCES TWO IMTIMATE SCOTTISH DATES

Tuesday 10 July 2018 The Queen’s Hall, Edinburgh Wednesday 11 July 2018 Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow

Tickets on sale Friday 9 March, 10am

Tickets for Edinburgh & Glasgow go on sale on Friday 9 March, 10am via the venue box office, select authorised ticket agencies and BookingsDirect.com and eventim.co.uk

Reader's opinions
  1. online dating advice   On   14th October 2018 at 6:41 am

I spent four years trying EVERYTHING in Online Dating, and through a huge amount of trial and error, I produced a system that I will share for you. This book will take you, step by step, through everything you need to know to double, triple or even quadruple the number of women you meet online.

2. match dating   On   14th October 2018 at 8:50 am

3. find dating sites   On   14th October 2018 at 12:46 pm

4. yeezy boost 350   On   15th October 2018 at 4:49 pm

I intended to draft you one very little note to thank you as before about the unique opinions you have documented on this site. It has been quite tremendously generous with people like you to give unhampered all that a few individuals would’ve offered as an ebook to make some cash for themselves, chiefly considering the fact that you might well have done it if you decided. Those basics also acted to become great way to fully grasp other people have the same passion just like my very own to understand a lot more pertaining to this problem. I am sure there are lots of more enjoyable occasions ahead for folks who scan through your website.

5. Adidas NMD R1 Boost Runner Primeknit Graphic White Solar Red   On   17th October 2018 at 3:32 am

I would like to show my respect for your kind-heartedness giving support to visitors who have the need for assistance with the subject. Your real commitment to passing the message all-around had become certainly beneficial and have really encouraged associates much like me to reach their targets. Your personal important report denotes a whole lot to me and even more to my fellow workers. Thank you; from all of us.

6. Men Mid Star Sneakers   On   20th October 2018 at 5:16 pm

My wife and i felt very peaceful when Raymond could finish off his reports with the precious recommendations he grabbed out of your web page. It’s not at all simplistic to just always be giving freely helpful hints the others may have been making money from. And we all take into account we have the website owner to appreciate for that. The main illustrations you’ve made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships you make it easier to promote – it is mostly overwhelming, and it’s really leading our son in addition to our family reason why that issue is awesome, which is certainly very fundamental. Thank you for the whole thing!